Friday, September 4, 2009

When is the last time you were in New York?

Well, I was there about 3 months ago. And, you know, I had seen pictures of the Empire State Building. I was familiar with the image of the Statue of Liberty. The thing is, I already know they are great and all that blah blah blah. Don't get me wrong, the Chrysler Building is stunning (my personal favorites of classic New York buildings). But I saw a building that knocked my socks off. One that I had never heard about before (probably because there is nothing that spectacular going on inside of it-besides being able to rent it out for a hefty sum). It was more unique than anything else I had seen. Now, is it the best design in the whole wide world? No. Is it the best design in New York? Probably not. But, oh, is it different. I give you the William Beaver House. Check it out next time you are there.


No comments:

Post a Comment